Weddings On The Beach
A wedding on a tropical beach can be the most romantic marriage ceremony ever created. But there are many things to consider before you decide to have
a movie set wedding on the beach.
- All Maui beaches are public. This means you may or may not be alone on the beach. You can not reserve a beach.
- Sand beaches can change overnight. A big storm can shift sand or take sand back into the ocean creating more or less beach area.
- Rocky beaches can prove hard to navigate for guests.
- Gorgeous sunsets are not guaranteed. If the beach you picked doesn't have a gorgeous sunset you may be disappointed.
- Restrooms are not always available.
- Parking lots or street parking is not always available.
- Alcohol is prohibited on all beaches.
- Loud music, archways, and chair arrangements are prohibited.
- Big Beach - Makena
- The Cove - Makena
- Ironwood Beach -Kapalua
- Kapalua Bay - Kapalua
- Kahekili - Kaa
- Lahaina Baby Beach - Lahaina
- Makena Surf Beach - Wailua
- Malu'aka Beach - Makena
- Mama's Fish House Beach - (Kuau Cove ) Mile Marker #8 Hana Hwy
- Napili Bay - Napili
- Paipu Beach - Kihei
- Paluaea Beach - Wailea
Use this list or check out our Maui Beach section on this website to find your perfect location.
If you have your heart set on a beach wedding, it is suggested you hire a wedding planner to be sure you've obtained and filed the proper permits and