Under & Over The Ocean
Don't forget that Maui also offers a wide variety of adventure weddngs and one-of-a-kind nuptial ceremonies. If you can think it, it has probably already been done on Maui.
Try saying your vows over the Pacific Ocean in a parachute or down under while in SCUBA gear. Get your western on and get married on horseback or flying above the
island in a helicopter. Romantics may take the high road and say "I Do" atop Haleakala at sunrise. The options are endlesss.
- Aboard A Catamaran
- Launch from a pier or a beach and enjoy the sea wind in your face
while you say your vows aboard a smooth riding catamaran. Dolphins playfully swim along side seemingly enjoying the nuptials. The sun sets, big and orange against
the evening horizon. How wonderful a vision for your wedding.
- Flying In A Helicopter
- Flying high above Maui is an awesome experience. Coulple it with a wedding it becomes unforgettable. Lush jungles, dramatic waterfalls, and an
ancient volcano all a background for your special event.
- Horseback Weddings
- Make your wedding memorable by choosing a Maui horseback ceremony. Many ranches dot Maui's countryside offering fine horses for riding into
your new life and then together into the sunset.
- SCUBA Diving
- You can recite your vows above water aboard the boat, or underwater written on slates, and dive any time during the ceremony. Probably not a good idea
to exchange your rings down below but you can make this watery location a sea-blue occasion.
- Summit of Haleakala At Sunrise
- Atop of an ancient volcano just as the sun rises in the east over the Pacific Ocean is a wonderful way to start a new life together. Haleakala offers spectacular
views of the island. Due to the tradewinds and natural weather movement, it is not suggested you choose an afternoon here as
the clouds and cold roll in almost every day.
- Maui Ocean Center
- For those brides and grooms not wishing to get wet but wanting to experience the ocean around them, try Maui Ocean Center. Located at the Maalaea Harbor,
this aquatic wonderland offers an acrylic passage straight through the shark tank with stingrays and thousands of fish.. 192 Ma'alaea Road, 800-350-5634.